Brilliant opportunities exist for recruiters over the next few years. But only if changes are made, new skills acquired, and fresh tactics perfected.
Join Jobscience CEO Ted Elliott and industry leader Greg Savage for an action packed webinar with cutting edge insights for recruiters.
During the session, Greg will highlight his learning in his own businesses and those he consults to. Expect to go away with clarity on the changing world of recruitment and a host of new tools to help you do your job better.
Key topics of discussion include:
- The 'Golden Era' for recruitment and how to benefit from it
- Why some recruiters will thrive and others disappear
- How AI and machine learning might affect the recruiter role
- Key areas of recruiter change in the future
- Changing candidate behaviour and sourcing strategies
- Modern outreach and “Seducing” candidates
- The key significance of building your personal brand
- The re-emergence of ‘influencing skills’ as key recruiter requirement
- Detailed insights to the DNA of future-fit recruiters